Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Roundup: Red Lacquer Decor



I'm trying out a new blog series today. The other night blog posts ideas were popping in my head like crazy so I have some new posts coming your way I hope you enjoy. Sometimes when I come up with a new post idea I think I need to create an entire series around it…but then never do for some reason or another. Sometimes I don't like the series anymore, or I just don't have any good ideas. Let me know in the comments if you like this new roundup post :)

In ode to the upcoming holiday, I thought I'd put together a little roundup for y'all with none other than the color red. After seeing this red lacquer desk styled by Claudia Stephenson of Peep My Style in this month's issue of Adore Magazine, my heart filled with joy. I popped over to Claudia's blog and boy, her entire site is overflowing with whimsical, colorful fun just as expected. It's as if anything she touches gets a cuter times 10. You need to go check her out.

 Red is bold, sexy, and dramatic -- just the way I like it. A lithe dose goes a long way in the home, so here are some of my favorite red lacquer accessories that will spice up your home.


2 comments:

  1. Red is a tricky colour but I really love it! These are great picks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Small pops of red throughout the home can really brighten it up! The mirror would be gorgeous in an entryway.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...