Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hair and other Things

Happy weekend! The week has been a bitter cold one to say the least. These frigid temps are making my ten minute walk to class unbearable. I'm ready to forget the winter coat and break out pretty spring blouses, you know? But I am mostly ready for spring hair and makeup. When I'm not wearing hats and my skin isn't extra dry. If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen I am sporting a new 'do.  I was in need of a fresh look and cut off a few inches. My stylist used this product and I am obsessed and must get myself a bottle. It works as a dry shampoo to absorb oil and it smells a bit tea tree which I love. Remember last year when I went real short? It was actually my favorite hair cut! I just might go back to it….thoughts? I will be spending my weekend showering my niece with hugs and kisses and snapping one month old photos. Can't wait. What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...