Monday, February 3, 2014

Castle


castle bedding, bedding, printed bedding, polka dot bedding, castle


A Hammer & Heels: Castle Bedding

How was your weekend? Did you watch the big game? I was a little disappointed the game was such a blowout. On the news this morning I heard an interview with Peyton Manning where the interviewer asked if he was embarrassed about the game, and Peyton responded it was an insult to call it an embarrassment and that they worked hard to get to the Super Bowl. Not to go all sports talk on you guys (obviously that's not why you visited today ;), but I thought it was fantastic how Peyton looked at it after a loss. Anyway, on to the fun stuff. I have said it a million times on here that I love bedding. There is nothing like crisp, clean linens. Earlier I came across the bedding line Castle, which is based out of Australia. Their bright colors and whimsical prints instantly brightened my day, and who wouldn't want that? They even have velvet cushions which might be my favorite part. Which print would you choose?

Images via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...