Monday, January 6, 2014

The Animal Print Shop

I'd call myself a moderate animal lover. As a kid I spent hours playing with my kittens on the farm and I like my fair share of trips to the zoo. So when it comes to sweet, precious, animal photos, that is something I can get behind.

Sharon Montrose is not new. Her amazing photographs have been spotted all over the Internet and in homes for years. But after clicking around her website I found myself loving them ALL, so obviously I had to share them with you. I mean, who doesn't like photos of baby animals?

Sharon's amazing photos are commonly spotted in nurseries which might be the cutest thing ever. They would be perfect for my niece's safari themed nursery, who was actually due yesterday and we're still waiting to meet her!

A Hammer & Heels: The Animal Print Shop















All images are available for purchase at The Animal Print Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...