Monday, November 4, 2013

What I Bought in October

What I bought this month: Target leopard flats a baseball cap and a gold belt on a hammer and heels



I had such a great time this past weekend. My sister and her husband visited from Oakland for the weekend and we always have a blast. We caught up, discussed our favorite beauty products, and shared Instagram followers. Pure bliss.

Did you take advantage of DST? My sleep schedule has been a little off the past week and the extra hour was amazing. October was such a whirlwind since I was busy with some kind of event every weekend. Now that November is here that means I only have 6 weeks left until the end of the semester...and then it's Christmas. And then it's spring semester. And then I graduate in May. Whoa.

Well, October was not an exciting month purchase-wise. I kept it to a minimum because I wanted to be able to pay rent. Smart, I know. Being a student definitely has its downfalls at times. 

The baseball cap with a faux leather bill is from Target for $6.99. Leopard flats also from Target. Last month I purchased a different pair of leopard flats and ending up returning them since they didn't fit right and were giving me blisters. Gold elastic clasp waist belt was found in my Mom's closet. 

Since October's purchases aren't very cool to look at, I included a fun photo from this weekend. Taken by the wonderful Chris, our paparazzi. You mean 3 sisters walking around campus in trenches isn't normal? 



3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...