Monday, July 1, 2013

What I Bought in June


Happy July! Usually I do my monthly roundup blog posts on the last day of every month, but yesterday was Sunday and life kind of happened... so here it is one day late. My apologies! With only a week and a half left of classes, I am busy finishing group projects and writing papers along with working on a couple side projects coming up. 

On another note, what do you think of the new purchase history layout? Last month I told you I wanted to find a better way to display my purchases so you guys could actually see what they were and this was my first solution It's a big improvement from draping them on the floor, but I'm still not completely satisfied. 

I can finally reveal my Anthropologie finds I blogged about here

Starting in the top left corner going left to right: Printed tee from Antrhopologie. // Black and white striped tank top from Anthropologie. Now on sale! I have already worn this several times and absolutely love the square neck. It is quite flattering actually. // Navy and white striped v-neck tee from Target by Converse. // Embroidered tank top from a boutique in Omaha. When I walked in the store I saw one of the employees wearing this. I instantly had to have it and luckily found it in the same boutique she was working! // Printed dress. In August I have an upcoming wedding and spotted this at the same Omaha boutique on sale for only $30! Paired with a blazer and some strappy heels and it's the perfect ensemble for a summery wedding. // Printed floral crops from Antrhopologie. // Studded black boots from Target. Aren't these super cool? // Gold hammered hoops from Antrhopologie and Essie nail polish in Haute as Hello.

A couple of days ago I also posted on Instagram my beauty buys for the month so be sure to follow me @amandarisius to check them out! So far I am absolutely loving the concealer and primer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...