Sunday, May 19, 2013

That Cut




You know those people that live for Hollywood Gossip, stand at the check-out line at the drugstore and read the latest headlines on People Magazine, and watch E!News daily? Call me guilty. I wouldn't call myself obsessive and I definitely don't believe all of the Hollywood stories that hit the mags, I just enjoy knowing the where-abouts of my favorite celebs. The Kardashian family being one of them. I have watched almost every season of Keeping Up with the Kardashians (I spent a summer watching the old seasons on Netflix before I fell asleep each night). My friends always joke and say they can be talking about a story they heard on the news about Kim Kardashian and I will chime in from the other room with all of the details. I know, I know, it's all completely useless knowledge (if you can even call it that), but it's not like I'm spending hours researching this stuff, it kind of just comes naturally. 

After watching Silver Linings Playbook on Friday, the movie with Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence, I think I have a new favorite celeb. Although the movie was a little different than I had expected, I liked it. Jennifer Lawrence was so great and captured her raw, sarcastic character perfectly. As she came to fame from her role in the Hunger Games, the world has caught a glimpse of her likable, cool self. On red carpet appearances and during interviews she never seemed to take herself too seriously and isn't afraid to joke around, even if it's making fun of herself. Oh, the things you learn while watching E! News...

Since I never finished watching The Hunger Games (I fell asleep about halfway through), I never actually saw the talent until I watched Silver Linings Playbook. Well, as if an Oscar nomination doesn't say enough, she's got it. 

I'm kind of jealous of her hair right now. That short tousled cut is making me want to grow my hair out a little, though that might take a few more months. 

Have any of you seen the movie Silver Linings Playbook? What'd you think? Jordon and I were literally laughing out loud during some scenes! 

Have a splendid Sunday all :)


Images via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...