Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello Summer

Creamy Avocado Yogurt Dip

Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Covered Kiwi

Melon Rumballa


Oh, hello Summer! You're looking nice. I enjoyed my first official day of summer today chilling with a friend as she prepared to fly out. Classes have started and a job interview is marked on the calendar. Life is good. Not to mention Memorial Day Weekend is coming up. 

Although I don't have any Memorial Day Weekend plans set in stone, I will be making these tasty treats -- if the weekend permits. Leave the grilling to the men and I'll handle the rest. Words of advice, don't look up Pinterest recipes while hungry...

Sweets are my weakness, so I take every opportunity to keep 'em in my diet while still eating healthy and feeling guilty-free. Grain free chocolate chip cookies might be the best concoction ever. They're actually made from chickpeas which doesn't sound appetizing, but the pictures look good, right?

A super tasty drink can be dangerous. I don't know if I could turn down a cute little thing like this. 

What are your favorite recipes with a healthy take for summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...