Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Friday!


On Saturday we're going to the launch party of the new book, This Is Oakland. It's a book that explores the best boutiques, shops, restaurants, and bars that make Oakland the fun and culturally diverse city that it is. I've had the chance to visit a few shops here and there, but I can't wait to wander around the beautiful stores this weekend. The photos in the book are amazing and I'm itching all week to check them out in person.


Have a great weekend! Stay tuned next week for a new video (If I can figure out how to make it not so blurry after I upload it. Any ideas?) I'm really trying to get back on schedule and post every Monday, Wednesday, Friday like I used to. Life is busy but I miss posting more frequently. I'm also finishing up the final touches to the new website so I can finally share it with you guys! 

Images via






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...