Friday, September 20, 2013

New Job

design, interior design, EM Design Interiors, Emily, room, decor, decorate, living room, neon sign, cute, pink, bright,
via

Things have been a litttlllee crazy around here this week. Hence the MIA on Wednesday. Between class, homework, studying for tests (Finance is not my forte) two jobs, and this blog, it gets a little tricky managing it all while staying sane. I'm going to do my best to stick with my blogging schedule on here, but if it gets busy and I miss a post or two will you please forgive me? I hate putting blogging on the back burner, but first comes school, then work.

You might have noticed I mentioned two jobs. Last week I actually started the second one with Emily at EM Design Interiors. She's pretty much the coolest interior designer in California and I'm lucky enough to call her my boss! Her blog was in need of a little revamping and a new editorial calendar so I'm working on blog posts for every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on everything from upcoming projects, design trends, and advice. Feel free to stop by her blog and leave a comment and definitely take a look at her website! She designed that gem you're looking at! Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...