Friday, August 2, 2013

What I Bought in July


Target, Juicy Couture, Zara, sandals, palm print, scarf, tee, cow print


Target, Juicy Couture, Zara, sandals, palm print, scarf, tee, cow print


Target, Juicy Couture, Zara, sandals, palm print, scarf, tee, cow print


July is always a fun month. Full of grilling, sunbathing, and hot weather. Oh, and awesome sales. With fall approaching, it's the perfect time to stock up on summer wear as stores make room for fall's new arrivals. I managed to scoop up some great deals that I already can't stop wearing. Every single item happened to be on major sale! Think half off and more. 

You probably saw me post these cow print shorts on Instagram. They are easily my most comfortable (and favorite) pair of shorts and have already seen many days of wear. So easy to throw on in the hot weather. Palm print has been all the rage this summer and I have to admit I am mildly obsessed. The instant I saw this blazer I had to get my hands on it. Only to find the $230 pirce tag...With a little determination and luck, I happened to come across it online while a major sale was going on and ended up paying $57! Boom. 

Have a great weekend friends! I'm spending mine on the lake and a rodeo tonight.

Ripped crops from Zara // Sandals from Target // Striped scarf from Zara // Cow print shorts from Zara // Gold spike bracelet from Target // Palm print blazer from Juicy Couture // White tee from Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...