Monday, August 12, 2013

Until Next Time




Tomorrow I fly out for DC for my long awaited vacation. Words can't express how excited I am to get away and travel around, try new restaurants, and do some shopping! Traveling always bring a new kind of excitement. Many years ago I took a class trip to DC for school. I remembered how much I loved the pretty city and learning about all of the history it offers. Of course, we have to do the touristy things like the walking tour of all of the monuments, but we plan on hitting a Washington Redskins football game as well. My boyfriend is a huge Redskins fan so he wouldn't miss it for the world. 

Since I plan on spending my days touring the city, I will be stepping away from the computer and taking the week off from blogging. Be sure to follow me on Instagram for photo updates and to see what I'm up to. I plan on taking lots of photos with my new Canon T3i that I am sooo excited to use! Lots of learning with this guy so I'll take all the advice I can get. I thought it was time to take photos with something else other than my iPhone. 

Those of you familiar with the DC area -- any restaurants I should try? Places to see? 

Have a great week!

Images via


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...