Friday, July 5, 2013

Get to Know: Social Stylate and Ashley Brooke Designs


As a blogger, it's safe to say I spend the majority of my time on the Internet. Whether it's catching up on my daily reads (Which are constantly growing, I think I'm up to 50 blogs on Bloglovin.), searching for blog post content, or just browsing, I stumble across some pretty neat stuff. A week or so ago I fell into the rabbit hole of endless clicking (Does it happen to you?) and discovered Social Stylate, a creative marketing boutique. After browsing their client list and portfolio you'll quickly discover the dynamic duo behind it all are marketing geniuses. Discovering a pot of gold like Social Stylate gets my heart pumping and creative juices flowing. I love connecting with the people behind such creative businesses. They really know how to do it all: web design, social media, writing, branding...

Not only do the ladies at Social Stylate write for clients, but they write their own blog featuring a series called Boss Lady. They interviewed the founder of Lulu & Georgia, which I gushed about last week, and a slew of other talented successful businesswomen. 

After spending a good hour scanning the Social Stylate website and catching up on their Facebook feed, I came across Ashley Brooke Designs.




Ashley Brooke Designs illustrations are gorgeous and cheeky making all of us want our own personalized stationery. Receiving a card by Ashley Brooke is bound to brighten anyone's day. My own love for paper goods brings her sweet designs even closer to my heart. But Ashley doesn't stop at paper. Witty sayings adorn T-shirts and mugs. 








Ashley Brooke Designs customizes invitations and cards for birthday and bridal parties, wedding announcements, and more. What makes her designs so different is she captures your own personality by actually illustrating you, your significant other, and furry friend if you'd like on each card. Such a fresh and unique take on personalization. 

It seems as if Ashley Brooke Designs has mastered the art of paper and illustration. I can't wait to see what new things she will be drawing up next. Imagine personalized baby announcements and family holiday cards with the whole family!


*All images via Ashley Brooke Designs






5 comments:

  1. So cute!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I absolutely adore the personal illustrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the internship with Social Stylate! Love your profile announcement :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just reached out to them and it ended up a perfect fit!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...