Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 5.2


1. Heels always make an outfit look more put-together and glam. Imagine if I told you a pair of flats would do the same. Well, it's true guys. This entire collection of flats are amazing. Don't they look totally comfy yet glam? These and the studded T strap are my faves. If you don't believe me go check out Devon and see how she styled them and you will want a pair too. 

2. Earrings that are simple enough to wear again and again yet unique enough to be paired with basics are hard to come by. Say hello to By Boe. 

3. For some reason this orange color appears extremely versatile, no? Maybe it's just me. Either way, I'm liking it, and the clean shape. 

4. I am looking for some more containers to hold my small jewelry and I found these really interesting shaped ones. I especially like the coral "A" box, though I'm not sure it's supposed to resemble...

5. The pink and orange combo is really growing on me lately. I might have to wait until this thing goes on sale (if it ever will) or start saving my pennies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...