Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wednesday's Wish List 4.2



Strappy Open Toe Wedge
Herkimer Diamond Earrings
The Book of Decorating

AG Stilt
Hermie Address Stamp
Spade Cuff Bracelet



Since cleaning my closet I have some items on my mind to replenish my closet -- one being a summery brown wedge. Since I am nearly 5'8" it's tough to find a cute pair of heels that don't add 4 inches to my height. These happen to to perfect and are only $30! // The natural look of these earrings are the perfect dose of gorgeous and edgy. // Not only is this book so pretty atop a shelf or a coffee table, but it has tons of great tips for decorating your home. // Do you have a certain brand of jeans you will only buy? The skinny jeans I pretty much live in (outside of work) are AG and they couldn't fit better. They don't have that dreaded too-big waist that has you tugging at your pants every time you stand up. Although I own other brands of jeans, my AG are by far my favorite. Right now I'm loving the slouchy and worn boyfriend jeans. // This address stamp makes me want to write a bunch of letters to send out just so I can use this cute little thing and make my envelopes look pretty. // Ever since I saw @lateafternoon on Instagram wearing a spade cuff bracelet I decided I need one too. 

Have a great rest of the week friends, it's half over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...