Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spot On: Midi Rings

I love jewelry. It is one thing that can totally transform the look and feel of an outfit just by adding a statement necklace or some dramatic chandelier earrings. My jewelry wearing has definitely evolved over the years. I go in spurts and sometimes change my earrings every day to match my outfit, and then sometimes I leave the same studs in for a couple weeks. Whatever my mood, I always reach for earrings, bracelets, necklaces...and always my watch. Never rings. That's why I find it funny that my new obsession are midi rings. You know, the ones that sit on the upper half of your finger? I think they are so fun and add a little personality to something as simple as jeans and a plain tee. My favorite is pairing a couple on a single finger.


I am always looking for new, unique jewelry designers. Recently I have come across some really good ones on Instagram such as Kendra Scott and Alimonada (each purchase at Alimonada supports a shelter for kids in Brazil!). By looking under Following in the Instagram app, you can see the photos that people you follow like.This is how I found some really great accounts such as the jewelry designers, stylists, and bloggers that interest me. I probably follow about 5 new accounts a day because there are so many great photos out there with awesome stuff I can't resist! Here are a few of my favorite midi rings. And the best part? They are all under $30!
.

seven

one // two // three // four // five // six // seven

What do you think of midi rings? Do you have any favorite jewelry designers? Please let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...