Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wednesday Wish List 8.1 (kind of)

Zara Home, bedding, decor, bedroom pillows, sham, inspiration, wish list


Might be the first time since starting my Wednesday Wish List series that I'm struggling to come up with items to share with you. Mostly because I am trying to save a little money and online shopping (and browsing) makes that reallll difficult. Or it could be that everything I do have on my list is a bit over my budget and therefore not necessarily something I want to post. What's the fun in posting items if you can't buy them yourself? Still working on finding a killer sale for a Lo & Sons camera bag. Anyone willing to sell theirs? Pretty please :)

With installation for my apartment makeover scheduled to start in less than 2 weeks, all I can think about are finding the finishing touches. Naturally, that's all I want to blog about too. Are you dying of suspense yet? 

This week I'm having a little trouble deciding on pillow shams. I already have my sheets and my comforter, but I still need a couple pillow covers. I've narrowed it down to 4 so I need your help in making the final decision. My comforter is all white and sheets have a grey print. I like a little mixing and matching so it doesn't look too perfect. 

All of the options are from Zara Home and on major sale. I can't decide if I should go with a print to spice things up or something a little more subtle since I love the all white bedding look. Thoughts?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...