Monday, June 24, 2013

Beauty Scoop {Eyebrows}


In medium brown

Anytime I discover a new, good product, I can't wait to share it with you guys. After using the Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse once, it was no exception.

 First, I should inform you that I have very light brows. They are a blonde-ish color and hardly noticeable. I kind of just ignored them and figured they were supposed to be that light. If I was feeling spontaneous, I would fill them in a little with a pencil. My friend and fellow blogger, Carrie, has mastered the art of good brows and I always envied her perfectly shaped arches. With my light eyebrows I figured it just wasn't in the books for me. 

Last week I asked one of the girls at work what she used on her eyebrows and she said she swears by Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse. Since she is considered "the brow girl" at work, I trusted her decision and she went ahead and tested it out on me (because that's what we do at ULTA.) Magic happened. I had brows! You could actually see the shape of my eyebrows and the product still looked natural and not too thick. 

Naturally,  I bought the product that day. It even comes with it's own brush which is super convenient and easy to apply. Beware, a little goes a long way. I am loving the product and it's incredibly long wearing. You won't find any unpleasant smudging going on. 

Well groomed brows work wonders -- they frame your face and pull everything together for a sophisticated look. Often times they are left neglected, which is a big mistake! I am so happy I finally found a good product that works. 

What are  your favorite brow products? Do you have any eyebrow horror stories (shaved eyebrow, plucked too thin...?)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...