Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What I Bought In April

Whoa. Another month has flown by. As fast as each month comes and goes, I am glad to say April, March, and February are behind us! Bring on the warm weather and summer nights. 

So here it is, April in review. I scored some major deals that I am pretty excited about :)



White cropped skinnies with side zippers. Last summer I ogled at the J.Crew version with zippers and decided I better not. These are from the new line Joe Fresh at JCPenny.

A simple and relaxed white tee by MNG by Mango at JCPenny. I have already worn this top at least 3 times.

Blue Splendid top. Super easy to wear with leggings, skinnies, flats, sandals, boots... On sale at Dillard's.

White (wrinkly due to being in the hamper) linen blend Willow Clay moto jacket. It's very lightweight for summer which is unusual in moto jackets. On sale at Dillard's. 

Black and white long striped tee. This is long enough to wear as a dress with a denim jacket thrown over top and some beaded sandals or suede booties. $7 at Dillard's.

Swimsuit from Target.


Moving on...


Shoe #1: Brown caged Jessica Simpson wedge. On Sale at Dillard's. I wore them this past weekend to the Jason Aldean concert and loved them. By the way, Jason Aldean was AMAZING in concert! Probably the most fun concert I've been to yet. Thomas Rhett and Jake Owen opened for him and they both were so good! Kelly Clarkson even did a surprise appearance for one song, "Don't You Wanna Stay", the duet with Jason Aldean. Perfect Saturday. 

Shoe #2: Neon heel by Prabal Gurung on sale at Target. This wouldn't be the first shoe I normaly pick out, but I like the style and they add a touch of fun to an outfit. I'd wear them with rolled boyfriend jeans or skinnies and keep everything else neutral. 

Shoe #3: I was initially looking for a plain brown wedge for summer, but when I saw these in Target I thought they were even more versatile since they have some black as well. They were only $15, but I still might return them.

Remember when I asked for your help looking for a new fragrance? I finally found one! I was in Anthropologie a couple weeks ago and because the perfumes were so pretty, I was determined to find one I liked. After spraying every perfume in the store and smelling like 10 different perfumes, I decided on Tocca Florence. It's so pretty and not too strong (when worn by itself), and is wearable day and night. 

I finally got my "A" mug!



After last week's Wednesday's Wish List Post I ordered a few things from J.Crew. They arrived in the mail just in time! The jean shorts and the coral button up fit great. As for the collared tee, I am a little worried if I'll be able to pull it off without looking too...prim. 


I almost forgot about the Seven For All Mankind Dojos I purchased on Poshmark so I threw them in with my J.Crew stuff. It was my first purchase on the nifty little app and I have to say I was impressed with the ease of checking out. 

Hope you all enjoyed the cold and in some cases, snowy, April! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...